Scope of coverage
1 The accommodation contracts and related contracts concluded with the guests by the hotel shall be pursuant to the provisions of this Agreement, and any matters not stipulated in this Agreement shall be made by law or in general established practices.
2. If the hotel does not violate the laws and customs, the contract shall prevail regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
Application for accommodation contract
1. Those who intend to apply for a lodging contract at the hotel will be asked to provide the following information to the hotel.
(1) Name, address, age, gender, nationality and occupation of the guest
(2) Accommodation date and estimated time of arrival
(3) Room rate (in principle, according to the basic accommodation fee of the Appendix 1)
(4) If you are under 17 year old, you must submit a written consent form for the parental authority.
(5) If you are under 14 years old, you must be accompanied by a guardian.
(6) Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel.
2. If the hotel has requested the guest’s name, address, telephone number, etc. to be submitted to the guest who has applied for the accommodation, the property shall immediately submit it even after the accommodation contract has been established.
3. The hotel may call you to confirm your reservation with the contact from the guest on any day before the scheduled date of your stay.
4. If the guest requests the continuation of the stay beyond the date of the second paragraph of the previous item during the stay, the hotel will treat it as having applied for a new accommodation contract when the offer is made.
Establishment of accommodation contract, etc.
1. The accommodation contract shall be established when the hotel accepts the application of the preceding article.
However, this is not the case if the applicant has not been able to prove that the hotel has consented or if the hotel has not consented.
2. If the hotel offers an incorrect room rate on the Internet site, or if the hotel accepts an incorrect rate on the phone, and is requested to apply for a lodging contract based on the rate When the fee is significantly inexpensive compared to the rate of the date before and after that, as long as there is no indication or guidance of the reason which is inexpensive such as “limited”, “Special”, “campaign”, etc. for the fee, because it is consent by the error of the Civil Code,
The accommodation contract will be void, and we will promptly notify you of that effect.
3.When the accommodation contract is established pursuant to the provisions of paragraph 1, the hotel will pay the application fee specified by the hotel for the basis of the basic accommodation charge of the stay period by the date designated by the property.
4.The deposit shall first be appropriated to the room fee payable by the guest and, when a situation arises to apply the provisions of article 6 and 17, after the penalty is applied in the order of compensation, and if there is a balance, it will be refunded upon payment of the fee pursuant to article 11.
5. If you do not pay the application fee for paragraph 3 by the date specified by the hotel pursuant to the provisions of this paragraph, the accommodation contract shall be void. However, in order to specify the payment date for the application, the hotel will only notify the guest of that effect.
A contract that does not require payment of the application fee
1. Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 3 of the preceding article, the hotel may respond to a special agreement that does not require payment of the application in the same paragraph after the contract is established.
2. In the case where the hotel does not request payment of the application for the third article, and if the payment date of the application is not specified, it shall be handled in accordance with the special provisions of the preceding paragraph in order to accept the application for the accommodation contract.
Refusal to conclude accommodation contract
The hotel may not respond to the conclusion of the accommodation contract in the following cases:
(1) When a lodging application does not depend on this agreement.
(2) When the room cannot be booked due to full occupancy.
(3) When the person who intends to stay is admitted that there is a possibility to act in violation of the provisions of the law, the public order or the customs of goodness concerning accommodation.
(4) When the person intending to stay is deemed to disturb the peaceful order in the hotel, such as a complaint or request for a reasonable reason in the hotel.
(5) When the person intending to stay is deemed to fall under the following B. o The Act on the Prevention of unfair acts by the Goon (enforced on March 1, 1992), designated gangsters and designated gangsters, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “gangsters” and “gangsters”) or their stakeholders, gang members and other anti-social organizations,
Anti-social group members and their officials.
o When a gangster or a gang member is a corporation or other entity that governs business activities.
o a corporation in which an officer is a member of a goon.
(6) When the person who intends to stay has made a significant inconvenience to other guests.
(7) When the person intending to stay is clearly recognized as an infectious disease.
(8) When the person who intends to stay has the behavior to disturb other guests in the lodging, distant, song dance, music, etc.
(9) When the person who intends to stay is clearly deemed to have no ability to pay.
(10) When the person intending to stay is deemed suspicious.
(11) When a violent request is made in relation to a lodging, or a burden exceeding a reasonable range is requested.
(12) When it is not possible to stay overnight due to natural disasters, facility failures, or other unavoidable reasons.
(13) When the person attempting to stay is a drunken person and is deemed to be severely troubled by other guests.
Or when the guest has made a significant inconvenience to other guests.
(14) When a person applying for a stay has applied for his or her own commercial purpose.
The right to cancel the guest’s contract
1.Guests can cancel the accommodation contract by offering to the hotel.
2. The hotel shall, when the guest has lifted all or part of the accommodation contract (pursuant to article 3, paragraph 3, the hotel has requested the payment by the date of payment of the application, except when the guest has lifted the accommodation contract prior to the payment). A penalty will be charged in basis of second attachment.
However, in the case where the hotel responds to the special provisions of article 4, paragraph 1, the hotel shall only notify the guest of the obligation to pay the penalty when the guest has lifted the accommodation contract in response to the concession. 3.
If the guest does not arrive at 24:00 on the same day of the stay without contacting to the Hotel, the accommodation contract may be deemed to have been cancelled by the Hotel property.
The right to cancel the hotel contract
1.The hotel may cancel the accommodation contract in the following cases:
O (1) when the guest is deemed to have acted in violation of the provisions of the law, public order or the manners of the Good, or the act of the accommodation.
O (2) when the guest is deemed to disturb the peaceful order of the hotel, such as by filing a complaint or request for a reasonable reason within the hotel.
O (3) when the guest is deemed to fall under the following B.
Gangs, gangsters, gang members or other anti-social forces related to gangsters.
When a gangster or a gang member is a corporation or other entity that governs business activities.
A member of the board of directors who falls under a gang member.
O (4) When a guest has made a significant nuisance to other guests.
O (5) When the guest is clearly recognized as an infectious disease.
O (6) When a violent request for accommodation is carried out or a burden exceeding a reasonable range is required.
O (7) when it is not possible to make a stay due to a natural disaster, etc.
O (8) When the person who intends to stay is a drunk person, etc., and it is admitted that there is a possibility of causing a severe inconvenience to other guests. Or when the guest has made a significant inconvenience to other guests.
O (9) In the case of not complying with the prohibition of the “use rule” prescribed by this article, Mischief to smoking, fire extinguishing equipment, etc. Other than a fixed place.
O (10) when it is found to be stipulated in article 5, No. 11 after the conclusion of the accommodation contract.
O (11) When a person who has made a reservation does not immediately respond to the request of the hotel pursuant to article 2, paragraph 2.
2. When the hotel has lifted the accommodation contract pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, when the cancellation is due to the seventh issue of the preceding paragraph, the guest will be refunded the fee for lodging services, etc. that are not yet provided.
When the reason for the cancellation of the remainder is due, the charge of the lodging service etc. not received yet is not refunded as a penalty fee.
Registering your stay
1.Guests are required to register the following items at the hotel reception on the day of the stay.
O (1) name, age, gender, address and occupation of the guest
O (2) for the foreigners, nationality, passport number, country of entry and date of entry
O (3) verifying and copying passports
O (4) Departure date and scheduled departure time
O (5) other matters deemed necessary by the hotel 2.
If the guest intends to pay the payment of article 12 in lieu of a credit card or other currency accepted by the hotel, we will present them at the time of registration of the preceding paragraph.
Room usage Time
1. Guests can use the hotel rooms from 3 p.m. until 11 a.m. the next day.
However, in the case of consecutive lodging, it can be used all day except for the arrival date and the departure date.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the hotel may respond to the use of rooms outside of the time specified in the same paragraph.
In this case, the following additional charges will be charged.
O (1) from check-out time: 1,500 yen per hour at 1 p.m. (tax included)
O (2) after 1:00 pm, the room rate for one night of the check-out date in addition to the additional charges in the preceding item will be charged to the guest.
Compliance with the rules of Use
Guests are required to comply with the “rules of use” stipulated in this agreement at the hotel.
Payment of Charges
1. The breakdown and calculation method of the room charge to be paid by the guest shall be as set forth in the first table.
2. Payment of the accommodation fee, etc. in the preceding paragraph shall be carried out at the front desk at the time of check-in or when the hotel has requested, in lieu of the Japan currency or the credit card accepted by the hotel.
3. Please be advised that the hotel will provide the guest with the room and will be charged in the event that the guest has not stayed in any of the rooms.
The responsibility of the hotel
1. The hotel will compensate for any damages to the guest in the case of the accommodation contract and the performance of the related contract or damages to the guests due to their failure.
However, this shall not be the case when it is not due to the reason for the hotel’s responsibility.
2. The responsibility for staying at the hotel begins when the guest registers for a stay at the hotel’s reception and ends when the guest opens the room for departure. 3
3.In order to deal with the emergency fire, the hotel is covered by the ryokan liability insurance.
Handling when a contracted room cannot be provided
1.When the hotel is unable to provide a guest room, the property shall, with the consent of the guest, make other accommodations under the same conditions as possible.
2. If the hotel is unable to accommodate any other accommodation notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, a compensation fee equivalent to the penalty will be paid to the guest and the compensation fee will be applied to the damages.
However, when there is no reason to be attributable to the hotel, the compensation fee will not be paid if the room cannot be provided.
Handling of deposited materials, etc.
1. We do not store cash, valuables, art, antiques, fragile, liquids, or raw materials.
2. The hotel will compensate for any damages incurred by the guest at the front desk, such as loss, loss, or damage, unless it is a force majeure.
However, if the hotel asks for the notification of the type and the value, and the guest does not do it, the hotel will compensate for the damage in the limit of 30,000 yen.
3. The hotel will compensate for any damages caused by loss, loss, damage, etc. Due to the reasons attributable to the hotel, for those items, valuables, and cash that the customer has made in the hotel and has not been deposited at the front desk.
However, for those that did not have any prior notification of the type and value from the customer, the damages shall be compensated for by 30,000 yen, except in the case of intentional or gross negligence at the hotel.
4.Please be advised that guests are not eligible for any damage or dent in the baggage checked at the front desk.
Storage of guest baggage or portable goods
1. If the guest’s baggage arrives at the hotel prior to the stay, the hotel will be responsible for keeping it in the place of its consent prior to arrival, and the guest will be given a check-in at the front desk.
2. If the guest’s baggage or personal belongings are forgotten in the hotel after the guests have checked out, the hotel shall contact the owner and ask for their instructions when the property is found.
However, when the owner is not instructed or the owner is not found, the following shall be treated to the extent permitted by law:
O (1) Cash and valuables: 7 days, including the date of discovery, will be delivered to the nearest police station after storage at the hotel.
O (2) perishable food products: Regardless of price, expiration date, etc., we dispose of them on the day of discovery.
O (3) Other properties: For 14 days including the date of discovery, the hotel will dispose of it after storage.
3. The hotel shall be able to arbitrarily confirm the contents of any misplaced baggage or portable goods in accordance with the nature of the contents and, if necessary, return to the owner or process according to the preceding paragraph.
Guests are not allowed to dispute this.
4. The hotel’s responsibility for the storage of the guest’s baggage or portable goods in the case of paragraph 1 and 2 shall conform to the provisions of paragraph 1 of the preceding article in the case of paragraph.
Responsibility for parking
In case of hotel’s parking lot usage, regardless of the deposit of the key of the vehicle, the hotel will lend you the location and do not bear the responsibility for the management of the vehicle. However, in the case of damage caused by the intention or negligence of the hotel in the management of the parking lot, the responsibility of the compensation is appointed.
1. If the hotel has suffered damages due to the intention or negligence of the guest,the guest shall compensate the hotel for the damages.
2. In order to ensure the smooth receipt of accommodation services based on the accommodation contract, the hotel must promptly inform the hotel if it is recognized that the accommodation service is different from the contents of the accommodation contract.
3. All of the hotels (except designated smoking areas) are non-smoking, so if smoking is confirmed in the room or in the facilities, the guest will be compensated for the damages of the room cleaning fee and the sale of the room by smoking in the third table.
The use of computer communications from within the hotel will be done at your own risk. The hotel will not be liable for any damage caused by the interruption of the service due to system failure or other reasons during the use of computer communications.
In addition, if the damage occurs to the hotel and a third party due to the act that the company deems inappropriate for the use of computer communication, the damage will be compensated.
Guest Refusal to continue use of the Hotel
The hotel may refuse to continue using of the hotel in the following cases:
(1) When there is an undesirable act on the hotel, or when it is deemed likely to act.
(2) When violating to this agreement (including when the hotel judges that there is a risk of violating).
Competent court and governing law
The disputes regarding accommodation contracts between our hotel and guests are governed by Japanese law, and the exclusive court of jurisdiction is the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court.
Annex No. 1 breakdown of room charges, etc. (related to article 2, paragraph 1 and article 11, paragraph 1)
Total amount to be paid by the guest
|Room Rates||(1)Basic accommodation fee (and food and beverage for breakfast, etc.) + consumption tax|
|Extra charge||(2)Additional food and beverage, other usage charges + consumption tax|
|Tax||In addition, various other taxes other than consumption tax as stipulated by law (accommodation tax, bathing tax, etc.)|
Note the basic accommodation fee is based on the rates posted on the hotel website, etc.
There is no child rate setting.
Appendix 2 (related to article 6, paragraph 2)
Appendix2(related to article6, paragraph2)
|Per day Number of reservation rooms||No stay||Same day||Day before||9days before||20days before|
|Less than 10 persons||100％||100％||20％||0％||0％|
|More than 100 persons||※Separate contract|
Note: For groups of more than 100 persons, we will conclude a separate contract.
1.% is the ratio of the penalty to the room rate.
2.Shorten the number of consecutive nights booked or decrease the number of guests scheduled to stay, if the target shortening falls under the penalty period, Toll the penalty at a ratio corresponding to the application of the penalty.
3.Special plans and pre-settlement plans are provided separately.
Appendix 3 (related to article 17, paragraph 3)
Cleaning fee for smoking in the room
20,000 JPY per room
Room charge due to smoking in the room
Room number of days for sale × 2, 000 JPY
Note: The number of days the room is sold is the number of days that the hotel is judged to be the actual sales. However, the upper limit is 10 days.
In order to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests, we have established the following rules of use pursuant to article 10 of the accommodation agreement, so please cooperate. If you are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, you may not be obliged to use the accommodation and the hotel facilities in accordance with article 7, paragraph 1 of the accommodation agreement, and we will bear the damages incurred by the hotel.
Thank you for your attention.
■ For safety and disaster prevention
(1) When you leave the room during your stay, please confirm the lock (the hotel is automatically locked.) 。
When you go to bed especially during your occupancy, please hang the door key and the door hook.
(2) Please check the evacuation route chart from the guest room on the inside of each room door.
(3) When there is a visitor, please do not carelessly open the door and open the door without opening it,
or check the door scope.
If the visitor seems to be a suspicious person, please contact the front desk immediately.
(4) Please refrain from meeting visitors in your room.
(5) Please do not use the room for any purpose other than lodging without permission.
(6) If you are under 18 years of age, you must submit a letter of consent for the child’s signature.
(7) If you are under 14 years old, you must be accompanied by a guardian.
(8) Do not use appliances such as heating, cooking and other equipment that emit heat in the room,
or ironing other than the hotel designation.
(9) Smoking is not included in the rooms and lobby.Do not smoke outside the designated place of outside.
(10) Do not use items that may cause fire, such as fireworks, incense, incense, candles, or anything
hat leaves a strong odor.
Please use the in-room safety deposit box to store cash and valuables.
We refuse the reimbursement such as the ticket fee such as the aircraft, the train, the sightseeing bus, the taxi fare, postage and the luggage sending.
■ The following items will not be allowed in the hotel facilities.
(1) Pets such as animals.(Excluding auxiliary dogs)
Please let us know in advance if you would like to visit with an auxiliary dog.
(2) Poison deleterious substances, hazardous toxic chemicals, remarkably offensive odors and plumes.
(3) guns swords, gambling equipment, etc. Crime-based property, prohibited property possession by law.
(4) Explosives, volatile oils, explosions, ignition, and flammable substances.
(5) A thing that emits noise.
(6) Other threat or properties deemed to be safe for other guests
■ The following acts are not permitted at the hotel.
(1) The act of touching the penal laws such as gambling and other disturbing acts.
(2) Acts of political activities, election activities, and religious activities.
(3) Conduct of goods sales, advertising, donations, signatures, etc.
(4) Filming and recording by any device, including cameras and videos, for business purposes without permission.
(5) The Act of bringing food and drink to a restaurant.
(6) The act of bringing ingredients to a restaurant and requesting that the employee cook.
(free of charge)
(7) Activities in the facility, causing trouble or discomfort to other people.
(8) Use the room and slippers outside the room.
(9) Do not provide outside delivery to the museum.
(10) Other acts that hinder safety and sanitation in the hotel.